top of page
Annual Meeting Summary
On Sunday, January 28, Calvary held its annual meeting. Below is a summary of the actions taken. It will be an exciting time ahead for Calvary! Thanks to all those who were in attendance.
1. Deacon Tanya Behnke’s call as Deacon for Christian Education has been renewed.
2. Calvary extended a call to Bob Lewis as Deacon for Visitation and Worship.
3. An update was approved governing Cell Tower Income Bylaws. There is still a maximum of 25% of revenue which can be used to support general operating expenses, and capital improvements were made a higher priority.
4. A resolution was adopted creating a worship & music, property, and finance committee task force to create a renovation plan to be presented to the congregation at a future meeting.
5. Four new council members were elected, including two youth.
6. A surplus budget for 2024 was approved.
Read Calvary’s 2023 Annual Report here.
bottom of page